Welcome to Fenix Alliance's REST API reference for the v2.0 endpoint.
API sets on the v2.0 endpoint (
https://fenixalliance.com.co/api/v2) are in general availability (GA) status, and have gone through a rigorous review-and-feedback process with customers to meet practical, production needs. Updates to APIs on this endpoint are additive in nature and do not break existing app scenarios.
The power of the Alliance ID API lies in easy navigation of entities and relationships across different services exposed on a single Microsoft Graph REST endpoint.
A number of these services are designed to enable rich scenarios around a Alliance ID Tenants and around a Business Contexts.
- Get the profile and photo of Anna, an Alliance ID Holder.
- Get the profile information about Anna's Business Enrollments (BPRs) and IDs of her direct relations.
- Access Anna's files on Alliance ID User Storage, find the identity of the last person who modified a file on Anna's enrolled businesses, and navigate to that person's social profile.
- Access Anna's follows and followers on the Alliance ID Network, get information and manage their relation and navigate to their profile endpoint.
- Manage Subscriptions and communication options to and track changes in Anna's change-log.
- Set automatic replies and social statuses when Lisa is away from the office.
- Get the people who are most relevant to Lisa, based on communication, collaboration, social activity and business relationships.
- Get Anna's projects and assigned tasks.
- Get Anna's cart status, place and manage products, services and cloud resource orders.
- Navigate through Anna's wallet endpoints, which allow developers to extend their Anna's experience and easily conduct transactions directly trough their Alliance ID Wallet's secure federated payment capabilities.
- Get Anna's notifications and filter the output through query parameters.
- Set automatic reminder's on Anna's calendar. (Soon at Winter Update)
- Run a report on an organization Anna belongs to and identify the group with the most communication among group members.
There are currently 2 versions of the Alliance ID REST APIs - v2.0 and v2.1 (still in beta). Be aware that APIs in beta status are subject to change, and may break existing scenarios without notice. Don't take a production dependency on APIs in the beta endpoint. Be aware that V1.x endpoints and SDKs were deprecated as of 31/12/2015 and are no longer functional.
Find more information about versioning and support.
Are there additional APIs or features you'd like to see in the AiD API? Post new feature requests on UserVoice.
Have feedback for existing Fenix Alliance API Endpoints? Connect with us on Github.